According to Queens’ University, “Informal written feedback can help inform your teaching and to help you critically think about how the course is progressing.” So help me get informed and critically thinking about the progression of our course by dropping some anonymous feedback as a comment to this post (it becomes anonymous when you don’t log-in with your usual name/e-mail). Please respond to the following queries:
- What has been, in your estimation, working well about the course thus far?
- What has not been, in your estimation, working well about the course thus far?
- What can we do, that we haven’t been doing, that would improve the value of the course?
- Is there a burning question or theme in our subject matter that you think has not been adequately addressed in the course at this point?
- Which of our texts have you found most valuable and which one have you found to be least valuable?
- How you would describe our course in five words or less?